“Holy Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, we give You glory! You are the King of Glory. All nations and names must bow before Your throne. We know you as The Ancient of Days! We are declaring Your power and purpose over this nation. We are asking for Your immediate intervention. We seek You for the redemption and reconstruction of America. We knock for Your protection over all leaders in the Executive, Legislative and Judicial Branches. We bind every racist motives, lying spirits and every violent power that seeks sedition and insurrection against this democracy. We command police officers and national guards to come in alignment with the good of the nation. We call for the exposure of every traitor and all treason that plots against The Inauguration and the new administration. Bring peace to pass in the streets of our cities. We praise You for the power of the Holy Spirit. We praise You that Your zeal for righteousness will make it happen. Be blessed in America. We call it done and thank You for it
RE: Bay Area Prayer Breakfast / Saturday, March 6th, 2021.
The Second Anniversary of Ministry!
- Pray with us on Tuesdays and Thursday @ 5am (PST) on The House Prayer Call. 516. 259-9866.
- Sponsor one virtual table for your business, ministry or family. Full table sponsorship is $300. Two free tickets @ $50 added to every table.
- Invite your friends, relatives, associates and neighbors to attend. Get commitments. Let’s turn the Bay Area into the Pray Area!
- Help us feed the homeless of West Oakland, California.
- Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for table and ticket information.
The House of Prayer Everywhere / Bishop Sean Teal, Visionary.
January 17th, 18th & 19th, 2021
National Prayer Call / 760-548-9450
- Sunday, January 17th – We declare repentance, righteousness and the breaking of the curse off of this nation. (Proverbs 14:34).
- Monday, January 18th – We declare the working of the Holy Spirit upon those who will have authority in government (Isaiah 45:11).
- Tuesday,, January 19th – We declare the salvation of the heathen and the vindication of God (Psalm 2:7-12).
- FASTING – 7:14pm- 7:14am DAILY Absolute Fast.
- See Esther 4:16.
- Break the Fast, Wednesday, January 20th, 2021 @ 7: 14am.
Intercessors will lead us in praying and declaring the Word over the The Nation and Inauguration. We will not pursue personal prayer requests for these three days and nights. You may send all emergency and personal prayer requests to email@example.com.
www.PrayerEverywhere.org / Bishop Sean Teal
Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things (Philippians 4:8).
Friday, January 1st, 2021 @ 9am PST / 12 Noon EST / 760 -548-9450
The Vision: A special edition of The National Prayer Call on New Year’s Day 2021.
The Mission: Eight prophetic voices that will speak to the nation and the season.